Initial Academic Consultation - $150.00
Provide Academic Counseling in the form of Transcript Review & Academic Recommendations
Assist in preparing an Action Plan to compare colleges for "Right Fit" for the student-athlete
Offer advice on solid and proven techniques for communicating with colleges.
Share marketing strategies to promote the student-athlete to college coaches and admission offices.
Assist the student-athlete in filing her NCAA Eligibility Center form.
- Inform the counselors about the requirements of the NCAA and NCAA Eligibility Center
- Analyze the schools list of Approved Core Courses against their Course offerings
- Educate the counselors on the Total Process
- Establish a Plan of Action for the counselors to follow each year and sports season
- Explain and demonstrate potential Trouble Areas
- Teach the counselors how to be a Total Resource for their student-athletes
- Starting at $500 and will be dependent on the number of participants
- up to 90 minutes
- Starting at $750.00
Contract and Deposit
- 50% of seminar fee is required to confirm and reserve date
- Balance due upon completion of program
- Any necessary travel accommodations will be added to program fee. This includes automobile, hotel, airfare, ground transportation, and meals.
- Detailed estimate of these expenses will be outlined for review prior to contract signing.
- If the program is canceled for any reason (60) days or more prior to original date, speaker agrees to reschedule original contract terms for a period of up to one year.
- If the program is canceled at any time less than (60) days from the original date, payment-in-full is due by original date.